inside the kit
Have a question?
- Two 8-Foot Rails: Two 8-foot rails each include six pre-drilled holes every 16" on center. Holes begin 8" on center from each end of the rail. Six Heavy duty brackets attach to the wall and allow for the second rail to install parallel to the first rail. The rails are constructed of solid 1/4" thick steel, finished with our highly durable powder coating. This gets baked onto the steel at 400 degrees and creates the strongest bond possible.
- Rail Hardware: Six lag bolts with washers and six rail spacers per each rail attach the rails securely to the studs (or header board) for supporting up to 250 pounds comfortably.
- 4 Hangers: These hangers are built with our premium nylon wheels, which are often an expensive upgrade at other shops. We made these the standard wheel for all our kits, and have tested our finished hangers beyond 100,000 rolls. Two different sets of bolts for attaching hangers to the door are included in order to accommodate doors ranging from 1 1/4" to 1 3/4" thick.
- 4 Door Stoppers: Four door stoppers slide along the rail and tighten down at any point to stop your door exactly where you want, and they’re cushioned by rubber caps for a quiet close.
- 2 Floor Guide: Two T-shaped floor guides are supplied (with anchors) to prevent the door from swinging out or up against the baseboard.